Trade-In With Verizon Wireless

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I need everyone's help on this, I want to trade my iPhone 5 - 32GB - Black from Sprint with the iPhone 5 - 64GB - White for Verizon Wireless, What is the best choice for me, Online or Going to the Verizon Wireless Retail Store or should i trade my iPhone 5 for the Blackberry Z10 in White?

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I need everyone's help on this, I want to trade my iPhone 5 - 32GB - Black from Sprint with the iPhone 5 - 64GB - White for Verizon Wireless, What is the best choice for me, Online or Going to the Verizon Wireless Retail Store or should i trade my iPhone 5 for the Blackberry Z10 in White?

I would check the price from Verizon and also check online sites like Gazelle. They usually give a really good price, often better than you can get at carrier stores. Then grab your new iPhone 5 on Verizon. You don't want the BlackBerry, they're hyped but don't live up to it.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I would check the price from Verizon and also check online sites like Gazelle. They usually give a really good price, often better than you can get at carrier stores. Then grab your new iPhone 5 on Verizon. You don't want the BlackBerry, they're hyped but don't live up to it.

Link please but I had my iPhone 5 since last year since the Z10 came out I just wanted to try the BBM.

Tapped out from my 5

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Link please but I had my iPhone 5 since last year since the Z10 came out I just wanted to try the BBM.

Tapped out from my 5

https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...tps%3A%2F%2FWww.Gazelle.com%2F&token=-7aHpV89

And if BBM is all you're looking for in a phone, the BlackBerry is great for you. If you want a full mobile experience with web browsing, apps, and games, don't leave iPhone.

You should be able to her between $250-$300 from them, depending on the phone condition.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
How does the website work?

Tapped out from my 5

You tell them what you want to sell and place your sales order. They send you the box. Put the phone in the box with the prepaid label and send it to them. Then you get paid in 3-14 days, depending on how you want to be paid. Gift cards or Paypal is faster, a mailed check takes longer. It's safe, easy, and profitable. I've done it with an iPad and 2 iPhones.

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
You tell them what you want to sell and place your sales order. They send you the box. Put the phone in the box with the prepaid label and send it to them. Then you get paid in 3-14 days, depending on how you want to be paid. Gift cards or Paypal is faster, a mailed check takes longer. It's safe, easy, and profitable. I've done it with an iPad and 2 iPhones.

Good idea, I do have Paypal also I'm verified on Paypal so I'm good. Thanks jclisenby.

Tapped out from my 5

ups925

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
BBM is great, but most people I know with blackberries dont even use it. Iphones have imessage. BBM has a separate "pin" number, much like nextel phones had a beep beep number. With imessage, it goes by your phone number so whenever you text someone with an iphone its automatically an imessage. Much appreciated because you get the delivery /read reciepts, also when they are typing.

I gave up waiting on the blackberry z10 when the Iphone 5 came out and I needed to switch my carrier plan due to going over on minutes. Blackberry will get the job done, dont let people say its outdated. It will do what you need and give little problems. Much more efficient than an iphone, but ios is huge and has apps for everything. Blackberry has utilities, which ios has to be jailbroken to even use. Blackberry lacks games, and "an app for everything." My playbook has zero apps, but I can do anything via the web browser since it has a full webkit. Thats the main reason I chose it over an ipad, since the ipad has a limited internet. Not sure what internet capabilities the z10 has, but if its like the playbook, its superior to ios safari.

If your looking to sell your phone to switch carriers, you will most likely get considerably more via ebay, craigslist, private sale, or a site like gazelle, amazon instant purchase, bestbuy instant purchase, etc.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I suppose I have to ask the question I did not see you mention or anyone ask unless I missed it. Are you under contract with Sprint since this is a new phone? If so are you paying an ETF if that is the case to get out? Lastly and this is my own personal choice but if the previous questions are NO I would opt to go to an Apple store butthis me. I just like the way I am treated and their knowledge of switching things around from one phone to another in terms of contacts and email. Then Yes I would look at various sites as mentioned to see what you can get for your phone. Sell privately or if you meet the criteria here sell it in our own Marketplace where you will get a lot of exposure and and a certain trust factor. Good luck. NO BBs though!!

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I say sell your phone on Craig's list Thea places completely rip you off I get double then gazelle and even more with a trade in.. They make money off of you instead of you making the money.. I sell my iPhone every year or more then pay for the new one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods