How to move music to iPhone?

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I have allot of songs in my dropbox acct. I know I can play those songs right from dropbox but I want to put them in my music app that came already loaded on the iphone. Apple doesn't allow you to download those songs to the phone but I was wondering if there was a file manager I could buy from the app store to move my music in dropbox right to that music app?????
Very new to the iphone and coming from years of using nothing but Android, I like it. Too bad Apple has this beautifull piece of machinery so locked down. I will be jailbreaking this bad boy as soon as I can.
Thanks, Vinny

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
dowload the music to your computer, add the songs to your iTunes library, and sync them to your phone. It's really very easy.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Or you could do the same thing Keith mentioned but instead of syncing get iTunes Match that way you don't have to have all your music on your phone.

Sent from the collector home world.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
the iphone is like a high end automobile with a poor shift gate....yeah you can go thru the gears alright but it takes a little to much effort

hoping iOS7 will lube her up a little bit :rolleyes:

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
dowload the music to your computer, add the songs to your iTunes library, and sync them to your phone. It's really very easy.

Thanks, that is just what I did. If I have a question that is why I come back to these forums, always great info.
Thanks again, Vinny

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox