Photos will not rotate!

Ann Moore1

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I think it started with he latest update, my pictures are stuck on landscape. They will not rotate. I found the lock button and that wasn't the issue. Any ideas?
Thanks!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Just out of curiosity since you do know about the lock button for not allowing your screen to rotate, Have you tried to hard reset the phone by holding down the Power and Home button until the Apple logo appears and then let it up, Might just clear things up. If not i would reset your phone back up as new. Hope one of these works for you.

Ann Moore1

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Well...I just went to try those suggestions and its working fine. @@
Thanks for the replies, though!

To pp, everything else was rotating just fine. Kids probably did something to it when I wasn't looking....

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
lol My 2 1/2 year old know how to unlock my iPhone and iPad... In addition she knows how to operate almost everything on it. Yes....... Thomas the Engine on YouTube :)

Ann Moore1

May 8, 2013
Visit site
They have their own iPods! :) but need to watch youtube Minecraft on theirs while playing a game on mine.
Or phone goes to jealous 1yo in the car when big brother is sitting next to him on his iPod.
I'm sure this won't be the last surprise...

annaharris

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
Is rotation working with any other application like safari? If yes, then there is some problem in your camera roll. You should try a hard reset as “jaguarr40” says that will surely resolve your problem.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro