- 05-06-2013, 11:45 PM #26
- 05-07-2013, 02:56 AM #27
- 05-07-2013, 06:04 AM #28
Summer iPhone release huh?
I still think it will be the summer. But I always said it was going to be August/September. Most likely will get iOS preview in June.
It basically looks like a repeat of last year. iPads to follow in fall. Nothing too shocking.
The primary thing is that iOS helps sell hardware. We get nothing til that is ready. Apple will once again though have trouble focusing marketing.
- 05-07-2013, 09:14 AM #29
- 05-07-2013, 04:26 PM #30iMore Pro
- 548 Posts
Re: Summer iPhone release huh?
Seriously? First of all it has been a while and it is good to be back to one of the "better" forums for Apple. And the first thread I catch is this one... Apple is pretty good at keeping secrets and you should have known it by now. Having 2 or 3 product information leak in the last couple years is just how back the supply chain is and how you cannot trust anyone with any secrets. I am sure that Apple is fixing those ends and trying to ensure that leaks do not happen as often as they have in the past couple years. People do have the right to speculate and they are doing that only problem is that all the information is based on the latest patent publications which might not even make it to the product in the near term as well as the future.
Just my 2 cents...
- 11-14-2013, 06:31 PM #32
- 11-14-2013, 07:05 PM #33
- By NickelBuddy in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2010, 02:00 PM
- By nuclearnova in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2009, 08:37 AM
- By sturamsden in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2008, 01:28 AM
- By Certs in forum iPhone 4Replies: 17Last Post: 06-04-2007, 12:35 PM
- By ktm97 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 13Last Post: 04-12-2007, 09:55 PM