having to decide between s4 or i 5

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
" I felt I had to return to the iPhone and since we now have google now, it is much better than on android, and looks more elegant."

I think that you are stretching a bit with that comment. Google Now is definitely better on Android. IMHO, of course.

So in other words, Sniper's opinion is a bit of a stretch....but your opinion being the opposite is not? *sigh*

mulasien

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
" I felt I had to return to the iPhone and since we now have google now, it is much better than on android, and looks more elegant."

I think that you are stretching a bit with that comment. Google Now is definitely better on Android. IMHO, of course.

I think anyone who is aware of both platforms would agree that Google Now is more robust on Android, being that it has total system level access to all functions.

I find that using both Siri and Google Now on my iPhone covers the gaps almost perfectly. Only drawback is the lack of push notifications from the iOS version of Google Now. I'm sure that will be fixed down the road, nothing is stopping it from being able to give push notifications.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2