Get unread emails over exchange
So this might be a simple task but I honestly can't seem to figure it out.
I have exchange set up on my iPhone, and I just went through a bunch of emails that came through this morning. Now the weird thing is that it shows I have 6 unread emails in my inbox, but there aren't any actual unread emails in the inbox! Given that I have it set to sync a week's worth of emails, these six emails might possibly not exist on the phone but may be an indication towards emails that are unread and on the server?
If yes... Then how do I tell my iPhone to get these emails so that I can review? Or is there any means to search for unread emails on the server?
Re: Get unread emails over exchange
Oh we'll never mind about that... I ended up doing a search to show all emails that were sent to my address (thus all emails) and scrolled through the long list returned to locate and mark off the unread emails.
I guess iOS ought have an easier way to get to just the unread emails...
- 05-01-2013, 10:42 AM #3
- 05-21-2013, 12:35 AM #5I answer questions to the best of my knowledge if im wrong please correct me
- By jawsnj in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 02-20-2011, 11:35 AM
- By tscanlon in forum Original iPadReplies: 5Last Post: 10-01-2010, 09:35 PM
- By Boise IT in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 01-17-2010, 04:28 PM
- By jglowe74 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2009, 09:36 AM
- By audit in forum iPhone 4Replies: 11Last Post: 06-16-2009, 02:05 PM