Get unread emails over exchange

NAMISH

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi there.

So this might be a simple task but I honestly can't seem to figure it out.

I have exchange set up on my iPhone, and I just went through a bunch of emails that came through this morning. Now the weird thing is that it shows I have 6 unread emails in my inbox, but there aren't any actual unread emails in the inbox! Given that I have it set to sync a week's worth of emails, these six emails might possibly not exist on the phone but may be an indication towards emails that are unread and on the server?

If yes... Then how do I tell my iPhone to get these emails so that I can review? Or is there any means to search for unread emails on the server?

Thanks!

NAMISH

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Oh we'll never mind about that... I ended up doing a search to show all emails that were sent to my address (thus all emails) and scrolled through the long list returned to locate and mark off the unread emails.

I guess iOS ought have an easier way to get to just the unread emails...

Regards.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi there.

So this might be a simple task but I honestly can't seem to figure it out.

I have exchange set up on my iPhone, and I just went through a bunch of emails that came through this morning. Now the weird thing is that it shows I have 6 unread emails in my inbox, but there aren't any actual unread emails in the inbox! Given that I have it set to sync a week's worth of emails, these six emails might possibly not exist on the phone but may be an indication towards emails that are unread and on the server?

If yes... Then how do I tell my iPhone to get these emails so that I can review? Or is there any means to search for unread emails on the server?

Thanks!

What email do you have set up as exchange?

NAMISH

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure I understand your question... Are you asking for the email address? Or if it is configured as the primary email on my iPhone? (Which it is)

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure I understand your question... Are you asking for the email address? Or if it is configured as the primary email on my iPhone? (Which it is)

My guess is he wants to know the provider some services can be set up as exchange (gmail used to allow you to) (outlook.com lets you) etc

Is this a work email or other service

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2