Unresponsive touch

plt3121MarineAlways

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I have this issue with my 5. Sometimes I have to touch the screen several times before it actually does anything. I mean it doesn't matter where or what I'm doing. It happens while browsing and Facebook and you name it. Suggestions please. I've only had in since 4/11

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
The standard troubleshooting things apply... First... hold the home & sleep buttons until the Apple appears on the screen for a reboot... then comes hooking up to iTunes and restore as new... if that doesn't do it - a Genius Bar visit may be in order... and if the issue happens while in the hands of the Apple Genius, you'll likely get your device replaced.

plt3121MarineAlways

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I've actually done that. I thought it was something I had done. Needless to say Genius Bar appointment set. I had the LTE speed issue also and Verizon said get a new SIM card so will do that as well. I'm actually used to the troubleshooting involved thanks to previous exp with androids years ago.

cornettbr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I have a brand new white 32gb and I have the same issue all the time. Switched from a note 2. That screen was so sensitive you could hover your finger over the screen practically.