iPhone 5 restore from iTunes - SMALLER MEMORY on target phone..
I just received a replacement for my 32gb iPhone 5. it’s a 16 gb model. I need to restore from my iTunes backup but that’s of the 32gb phone. Will I run into any issues trying to do the restore??
Thanks in advance for your help..
- 04-24-2013, 03:59 PM #2
- 04-24-2013, 04:07 PM #3
Re: iPhone 5 restore from iTunes - SMALLER MEMORY on target phone..
Only unless you have more content on your backup that the phone can hold. Media and such.
But, you'll be told what can't fit whether you're doing the restore on itunes or icloud.
Question: Was this an insurance replacement or something? Or you just find a cheaper phone?
I ask since it's not of equal capacity.
- By irateb in forum iTunesReplies: 5Last Post: 12-04-2012, 05:43 PM
- By formyponies in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2012, 01:00 AM
- By lilprogramer in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-18-2012, 06:36 AM
- By edokid in forum iTunesReplies: 7Last Post: 11-03-2009, 04:37 PM
- By braj in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-27-2007, 02:35 PM