Photo Stream: Internal storage use?
Does Photo Stream actually use any internal storage space on the device? Or is it entirely cloud-based storage and stream the images to the receiving device (and release that space when the image is no longer being viewed)?
One of my photography workflow items is importing photos from my camera to my iPad, and I want to ensure that this does not cause me to use up the little storage space I have available on my iPhone.
- 04-21-2013, 11:23 AM #2
Re: Photo Stream: Internal storage use?
- 04-21-2013, 10:21 PM #4
- By leharris22 in forum iCloudReplies: 8Last Post: 01-14-2012, 08:43 AM
- By Infiniti7 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 19Last Post: 12-06-2011, 01:22 PM
- By DannyMichel in forum iOS 5Replies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2011, 03:32 PM
- By Dean211284 in forum iOS 5Replies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2011, 02:26 PM
- By Alli in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 7Last Post: 07-30-2011, 11:36 PM