App Store Downloads Slow
So recently when I go to download any app from the app store on my iPhone 5 it takes forever to download that I typically turn wifi off and download over LTE. When I'm browsing the web everything loads fine-when I use the Speed Test app speeds are fine. When I use other devices; a Macbook Pro and iPad 2, things download no problem. Even when I download an universal App it downloads so much quicker on my iPad. I have tried reseting my network settings on my iPhone and still run into the same issue. I have an Airport Extreme and Comcast internet. I haven't had a chance to try downloading apps on other networks because the other networks I typically use are already extremely slow. Was hoping someone had some advice to help fix the problem. Thanks in advance!
- 04-18-2013, 11:20 AM #2
Re: App Store Downloads Slow
Try backing up your device either via iCloud or iTunes and then connect it to your computer and restore it as a new device via iTunes. I, too, have an iPhone 5 but I'm not having any issues with downloading items from the App Store.
- 04-27-2013, 11:50 AM #4
- By kukarika in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-31-2013, 08:29 PM
- By as400man in forum iOS 5Replies: 5Last Post: 10-09-2011, 03:20 AM
- By Infiniti7 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 09-26-2011, 11:47 PM
- By spidermanroach in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 11-09-2009, 12:38 PM
- By igorsky in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2009, 01:45 PM