Photo album apps / Smart Album

iPetem

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Hiya, what is the best photo cataloging App out there? I use SmartAlbum but that's not the best (it keeps separating photos into different folders, a problem with the iPhone Photos App). Anything that can simply show all my photos in one folder? Cheers.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Have you looked in the app store yourself? I just did a quick 2 second search and found one called Photo Manager Pro with primarily positive reviews...the native app works flawlessly for me so I've never even considered an additional one to go with it, especially if i had to pay for it. To be honest, the only time i have ever had pictures saved into a different folder than my normal photo location is when i sync photos from my computer to my iPhone (which i think i have done once in the last year +, lol.

Nolander07

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
The native app works great if you want pictures in different albums. All the photos I take with my phone end in specific albums, therefore very easy to find later. You can move the pictures to different albums, have the same picture in multiple albums , etc.