[Rumor] Big changes coming for iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

saudre

Banned
Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Apple is going to be improving iCloud services. They will be making the iPhone more interactable with televisions, the next thing for Siri, is that she will be above to control your television through Apple TV. She can also record things for you, set times to record your favorite shows.

Specifically Apple wants to create an environment where developers will want to develop more apps.

The retina display is going to be improved in the newer iPhone. They're also scrapping Blutooth, they have a new Apple designed sharing software that can communicate through two phones. This will be across all the newer iPhones, iPads and Macs.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Lack of unification. If the iPhone is supposed to be so productive, why can't I upload my resume to a website from Dropbox? Why does it only allow uploads of photos?

Can you do it from any of the non-Apple smartphones? Anyway, to specifically answer your question, the thing that frustrates me the most is the lack of a "select all" option wherever there's the ability to choose. I can "delete all", however.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Improved unification.

Apple is going to be improving iCloud services. They will be making the iPhone more interactable with televisions, the next thing for Siri, is that she will be above to control your television through Apple TV. She can also record things for you, set times to record your favorite shows.

Specifically Apple wants to create an environment where developers will want to develop more apps.

The retina display is going to be improved in the newer iPhone. They're also scrapping Blutooth, they have a new Apple designed sharing software that can communicate through two phones. This will be across all the newer iPhones, iPads and Macs.

Why did you change the title of the thread and your original post? You've re-created the thread to be about something totally different than what you originally posted about.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Why did you change the title of the thread and your original post? You've re-created the thread to be about something totally different than what you originally posted about.

That is a very good question... makes your post #2 in the thread look like it belongs somewhere else...

As to the rest of the original post... I'll just smh in utter disbelief.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That is a very good question... makes your post #2 in the thread look like it belongs somewhere else...

As to the rest of the original post... I'll just smh in utter disbelief.

Exactly! Thank GOD for quoted responses. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.