- 45 Posts
[Rumor] Big changes coming for iPhone.
Apple is going to be improving iCloud services. They will be making the iPhone more interactable with televisions, the next thing for Siri, is that she will be above to control your television through Apple TV. She can also record things for you, set times to record your favorite shows.
Specifically Apple wants to create an environment where developers will want to develop more apps.
The retina display is going to be improved in the newer iPhone. They're also scrapping Blutooth, they have a new Apple designed sharing software that can communicate through two phones. This will be across all the newer iPhones, iPads and Macs.
Last edited by saudre; 04-14-2013 at 12:28 PM.
- 04-14-2013, 11:30 AM #2
re: [Rumor] Big changes coming for iPhone.
- 04-14-2013, 11:46 AM #3
- 04-14-2013, 11:50 AM #4
- 04-14-2013, 12:16 PM #5
- 04-14-2013, 12:56 PM #6
- 04-14-2013, 01:00 PM #7
- 04-14-2013, 01:03 PM #8
- 04-14-2013, 01:05 PM #9
- 04-14-2013, 07:08 PM #10
- 04-14-2013, 07:16 PM #11
- By LonelyIndie in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 10-21-2011, 05:53 PM
- By absenthanded in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 04-08-2010, 12:45 PM
- By kyle6279 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-09-2009, 06:03 AM
- By T-ulk in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2008, 11:21 AM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2008, 12:04 PM