Should I trade my white for black ?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I asked because i want to know what's y'all personal favorite black or white IPhone 5?

In that case, i typically prefer the black models but bought a white one this time to be different...the last white iPhone i had was the 3GS. I will probably get a black one when the next version comes out. My post really offers no help at all with your issue, lol.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I always thought white phones were silly. All the phones including iPhones I had seen were black. Then I got a white 4s for my wife and got used to the look. Now the black iPhones look weird to me. No I can't explain it. :p

hey buddy I didn't know you was here :)

I got the White 5 with a black lifeproof which turns it black except for a white back logo cut out (look at me I have an iphone) and a thin white screen outline

saudre

Banned
Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I think the white iPhone is the superior iPhone because the back of it really does match with your MacBook, and then you could always put black on white case make it just like a black iPhone so yeah.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Really? How freaking shallow can one be? It would seem to me that there are other, significantly heavier issues to be dealing with in today's world than whether or nor one should dump a black smartphone for a white smart phone. Just freaking do it. Or don’t. But put on your big boy pants and make a decision. Then live with the major, life changing consequences of having made a decision.

SMH.

Last edited:

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
The 5 was the first iphone i bought in white, for me in hindsight i prolly would have gotten it in black, all my other iphones have been black, but i wanted to try the white and i really liked the look of it, but for my job, a leadman in a steel factory it so unpractical, its always fully cased but i even hate the case getting dirty lol so to answer you question i would take into consideration what you will be doing with it everyday

Grabber5.0

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
hey buddy I didn't know you was here :)

I got the White 5 with a black lifeproof which turns it black except for a white back logo cut out (look at me I have an iphone) and a thin white screen outline

I've been in stealth mode.. I'm a webOS developer and fanboy ya know. :D As you may have seen, I only switched when work started blocking all Palm devices from the Exchange server.

I have a similar setup on mine. I have the white 5 with a black Otterbox Commuter case. One thing I hate about iPhone cases is the cutout for the logo. I'm trying to come up with a way to hide the Apple logo that won't look tacky. I think if I can make a Maverick emblem small enough it will fit in well with the rest of my gear.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I had the black and then bought the white and sold the black to a friend. The white looks great. I'm so glad I switched. Not that the black looks bad, it's just that the white is that sexy.

anon(5895641)

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
I got black & traded it in for a white. White in my opinion looks much better especially with a black case on. Plus on the black iPhone I had this rattling issue if I shook the phone & the screen had like a brownish tint while the whites screen is pure black & nothing rattles.

epicness4G

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I can't have a white phone. I love the two tone combo of the black iPhone. It's so sleek. I think the white one looks ugly, the chrome bezel does not match the white at all! YUUCCCKKK. Even my gf who has had white since the 3GS decided to get black this time.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I was the first person in line at my local AT&T on launch day, I asked for a 64GB Black but they didnt have any in stock so I got stuck with a white one. Wish I could of got black.

That's because you settled. Anytime you settle you will be always bothered that you didn't get your first choice.

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Aha, white or black definitely depends on personnal favor or needs. Well, I like white, just like White, though it sometimes is easy to get dirty.

Dryland

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
I prefer white cause most of my friends have black. Easier so we don't get them mixed up. I got the black with my 3G, but since 3GS I've had white.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro