Should I trade my white for black ?

anon(5895641)

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
I first got the black one but returned it and swapped it for a white within a few days because I was getting massive fingerprints on the whole screen, the back looked dirty just if you rubbed your fingers over it & I just didn't like how the black back looked. Also the black iPhone 5 I got had this issue where if I shook it something felt loose and the screen had a dark brownish tint on it. As well as the two toned black is ugly in my opinion & it doesn't even look truly black like the iPhone 4/4s. However on the white iPhone, I slapped a black case on there & I think it just looks much better lol. The screen didn't have a brownish tint & was pure black. Nothing was shaking or rattling so I'm happy with it.

ups925

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I got the black because it has the uniform look to it. I didn't like the silver and white look of the white i5. I always keep my phone in a case though and would like a white bezel. After my i5 is old enough I may get aftermarket parts and go for a completely different look. I plan on keeping my phone to use at home after I upgrade. I had to swap out my phone due to a bad lock button and simply buying and installing a new glas.tr screen protector made me hesitant about the swap. Wouldn't want to be locked into a phone due to aftermarket parts while it is my actual phone.

swthrt86

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
I prefer white over black. So i am going to stick with buying just white iPhones from now on everytime i have an upgrade.

Sent from my Apple iPhone 

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
All kidding aside this was a difficult decision for me too! I ordered the black then changed my mind and exchanged it for a white one instead. I had to jump thru a few hoops at Verizon but left with a shiny new oh soooo pretty white i5

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
All kidding aside this was a difficult decision for me too! I ordered the black then changed my mind and exchanged it for a white one instead. I had to jump thru a few hoops at Verizon but left with a shiny new oh soooo pretty white i5

I think it is interesting that we don't make those decisions from the beginning. I did the same thing that you did. I don't know why I chose the black to start. Now looking at them it is clear that the white is sexier. IMO.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
This is the second time I have had an iPhone 5 and I went with black the first time and white this time. No reason other than the guy I traded phones with had the white one. Can't go wrong with either one. They both look really sharp in different ways. I really like the back on the white one though better than the black. It's all personal preference though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kramberries

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Chossing whether to go for a white or a black ip5 depends on the person ,if you previously owned white units more often then you will get attracted to white same goes if you often get black units you intend to go for white hope this helps lol

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2