Should I trade my white for black ?

rayjeremyyy

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
For me the white iPhone suits me the most, but it's definitely your call..
Though i love the white one because the aluminum bezel isn't too noticeable if it's scratched, on the other hand, the black/slate iPhone will make a different

shaolinfinest

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I say it depends on your line of work, if you are dealing with an environment where your hands tend to get dirty, go with the black one. I have always admired the white iPhone except for the 5. It is the only iPhone I purchased black. Well with the exception of the 4 due to white was not available at launch but I did trade it in for a white one when they became available.

EauRouge

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
My preference is black phones. All TV's are black. When youre looking at it the housing fades away and isnt as in your face as white would be

Grabber5.0

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I always thought white phones were silly. All the phones including iPhones I had seen were black. Then I got a white 4s for my wife and got used to the look. Now the black iPhones look weird to me. No I can't explain it. :p

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I asked because i want to know what's y'all personal favorite black or white IPhone 5?

Thank you for being a good sport & taking the comical responses well...:).. Seriously, though, it is hard to answer questions like that. Anyway, to answer your subsequent question, I favor the black iPhone 5.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods