Lost Notes on my device

Mr Wildman

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi
I recently plugged my iphone 5 into my macbook pro to transfer all of my photos and videos off of my phone. Whilst doing this i have lost all of my notes apart from 3 which are now located in my emails on my mac. Does anyone know how i can find my other notes?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Lost Notes

If the notes were contained in the native Notes app, open the Notes app and Make sure "Notes" is listed in the top center of the title bar. If "Notes" is listed in the upper left corner of the screen, tap on it to display all of your notes.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

The notes were written in the notes app thats on the phone as standard..
If you have enabled iCloud, login to iCloud via your computer's browser and see if your notes are present, please. If they are, logout out of iCloud on your device and then log back in. The notes should re-sync to your device.

shaolinfinest

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site

Hi
I recently plugged my iphone 5 into my macbook pro to transfer all of my photos and videos off of my phone. Whilst doing this i have lost all of my notes apart from 3 which are now located in my emails on my mac. Does anyone know how i can find my other notes?

which email account is it located? I know before Mac got a separate note app, all notes would be in my mobile me account and they would be listed by date. If you found 3 of your notes in your email account, try looking further to see if you find more.

Mr Wildman

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site

The 3 notes that i have are in my hotmail account..I have 2 other accounts but there isn't any notes in these accounts..

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

The 3 notes that i have are in my hotmail account..I have 2 other accounts but there isn't any notes in these accounts..
Just in case your notes are indeed associated with your hotmail or other email accounts, go to Settings-Mail Contact Calendars select the appropriate mail account and make sure notes are turned ON where applicable. Also, increase the sync times under the calendar section just in case the notes are tied to it. I'm fishing here.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2