iPhone 5 6.1.2 Bluetooth issue.

anon(4110489)

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
This thread might be long but i really need some help! Earlier today i bought a Basic Plus Fiscon kit for my VW, i tried to pair it with my Jailbroken iPod touch 5th Gen it worked, with my dad's jailbroken iPhone 5 on the same firmware and it also worked! But on my iPhone which is a copy of my dad's it didn't work at all and it took so many time until it detects the available bluetooth devices around. I have another car that my phone is paired too! i tried to forget the device but it didn't let me! i keep pressing "forget" over 10 times and it's still there! and the KUFATEK FISCON is just sitting there in the list of bluetooth devices in black text with no blue arrows next to it to even try and let it forget the device!

PS: I do not want to restore my iPhone since i don't want to lose the Jailbreak.

Sorry for the long thread, i hope i can find some help as the kit i installed will be useless!

Thanks a lot :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Try this: Go to Settings-Bluetooth and then turn it OFF. Turn OFF your iPhone, wait 10 seconds and then turn it back on. After your phone boots up, go back to Settings-Bluetooth and then turn it ON. Try to "forget" the KUFATEK FISCON. Hopefully, you are able to. Even if you are not, try to pair with it again.

anon(4110489)

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
I tried all what you did and it didn't work!
But i finally figured it out!
It was AUXO that has a conflict with the bluetooth connectivity and it disables it! when i uninstalled auxo everything was back to normal!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I tried all what you did and it didn't work!
But i finally figured it out!
It was AUXO that has a conflict with the bluetooth connectivity and it disables it! when i uninstalled auxo everything was back to normal!

I'm glad you got it taken care of. Take care and have a great evening...:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2