Home in june.. Iphone 5? or wait for the 5s

nick0322

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
whats up guys, first post but could use some advice, Im currently in Afghanistan and Will be back in the states in june. Im due for an upgrade with Verizon, however I still have unlimited data and seriously considering buying my next phone at full retail just to keep it.. Anyways my question is should I go straight to Verizon and get the IPHONE 5, or hold out for the 5s. I currently still rock the old school droid x, which I dropped over here and cracked the screen pretty bad. rumors are rumors and ive heard the 5s being announced from june 20th all the way until the fall. So pretty stuck on what to do

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If you can wait, wait for the 5S, at least until after your listed rumored date. If not, don't hesitate to get the iPhone 5. Besides, the iPhone 5 will get iOS 7 that is rumored to ship with the 5S and I don't foresee any hardware additions that will render the 5 obsolete, but that;s just my personal opinion. I have no idea what the 5S will bring to the table. Still, my advice stands as-is.

nick0322

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Yeah that's what Im going to do, Im going to try and hold out as long as I can for the 5s. Really curious what apple plans to do with it. but if nothing by the end of june beginning of july, the 5 it is

folgrz

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Thank you for your service! :)

Best bet would be to hold out as long as you possibly can!

Stay safe out there!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh