- iMore Newbie
- 27 Posts
Timing issue when synced with Outlook calender . Help Please
Am now living in Malaysia. My IPhone 5 is synced with my "Outlook" calender on my PC (where I tend to make the initial entries).
Even though I have "International " set as UK on the phone (which gives UK language of date and day) , if I add a calender entry to my Outlloo:ok on PC , when it syncs with the phone the times are in UK times on the phone and local times on my PC: A variation of 7 hours. What have I not set correctly please?
Last edited by JustMe'D; 04-09-2013 at 09:34 AM.
- 04-09-2013, 09:34 AM #2
- By dshimm#IM in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 02-01-2010, 04:27 PM
- By micjbaron in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2010, 07:59 AM
- By Vegasman in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-17-2009, 04:13 PM
- By cvbesq in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2009, 03:32 PM
- By slbailey1 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2007, 02:25 PM