Can Anyone Help my Contact Conundrum?

thrivingbethany

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
My Iphone5 is being quite challenging. I have had it since it came out and have tried messing with the contacts many times and searched many forums for the answer to this odd problem to no avail.
When I text, all of my contacts are available when I start to type in their names- buuuuut when I go to my contacts and try to call directly, they are not there. Any advice to get them to play nicely and together?
Thank you in advance!:confused:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
My Iphone5 is being quite challenging. I have had it since it came out and have tried messing with the contacts many times and searched many forums for the answer to this odd problem to no avail.
When I text, all of my contacts are available when I start to type in their names- buuuuut when I go to my contacts and try to call directly, they are not there. Any advice to get them to play nicely and together?
Thank you in advance!:confused:

I have tried to duplicate your problem and cannot. Do you have the latest software version. On the outset that you might have something corrupted can you try and do a hard rest holding down your home and power button until you see the Apple logo, let go and let your phone restart? If that does not work you may want to USB your phone to iTunes and after doing a backup or at lease using a program>app to backup your contacts and reset your phone as new and then re add you contacts. Good luck.