Is carrier off, wifi on possible?
I'm just about to spend a few days in Madrid and I don't want to make/receive phone calls or messages while I'm there. I would like to use my iphone5 in wifi areas for information, directions, e-mail etc... and not incur any data roaming charges. Is there a way to turn my carrier/network off, while leaving wifi? Thanks people.
- 04-07-2013, 02:05 PM #2
- 04-07-2013, 05:05 PM #4
- 04-07-2013, 11:24 PM #5
- By wchestnut in forum iPad 2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-27-2011, 12:39 PM
- By ivantwilliams in forum iPhone 4Replies: 79Last Post: 01-10-2010, 08:49 AM
- By Larzo#IM in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2009, 12:57 PM
- By Libuff in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 09-02-2008, 12:19 PM
- By lecco in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 07-03-2008, 11:12 AM