long time Android owner buying a new iphone 5
As i stated I have been using Android for a very long time, since the Nexus One. I currently own several top of the line Android devices, love it. I have been very curious about the iphone 5. I am going to be buying one in the next few weeks, probably buy the 64gb version. I know nothing about the OS at all, my question is, can i use a file manager app or is there a file manager app for IOS that can be used like in the android OS?? I am trying to ask a few questions before I pick up my new iphone 5.
Thank You, Vinny
- 04-02-2013, 11:49 AM #2
- 04-02-2013, 04:01 PM #3
Re: long time Android owner buying a new iphone 5
The file system in iOS is completely different than in Android. The file managers shown in the previous post are mostly if you want to sync files to your device so that you can use your device like a usb storage device.
- By motoleo in forum iPhone 5Replies: 37Last Post: 06-01-2012, 09:23 AM
- By Jeremy in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 296Last Post: 11-02-2011, 04:32 PM
- By durangojim in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 01-28-2011, 09:39 PM
- By dantheman in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-18-2009, 09:03 AM
- By GaryUSC in forum iPhone 4Replies: 30Last Post: 07-06-2008, 07:34 PM