Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

12,021 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

Default Re: Convinced My Friend To Go With iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by 03_CTD View Post
    *shrugs* Sure! We can debate how to interpret someone else's post all day long but, I simply took something different from it than you did so there's really no point. It's too bad that recommending iProducts here is now being met with immediate scrutiny and quickly deemed "not great advice". OP has used the proper channels to do so and yet we still can't offer the benefit of the doubt? That's really too bad!
    There was enough in the initial post to move past the benefit of the doubt. And it has nothing to do with "taking it" a certain way, i simply pointed out that kjjb never said what you were saying (about it being horrible and uneducated). And putting all of that aside, what he suggested to the OP was the PERFECT scenario for giving advice to a potential buyer...everything he said was spot on for giving fair and legitimate advice to someone asking what kind of phone they should buy.

You, on the other hand, are trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill by adding negativity that didn't even exist in the first place...why do that? Kjjb never once said that the suggesting the iPhone was bad advice, he suggested that being so generic and ONLY suggesting the iPhone was bad advice (which it is).

1,495 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,517 Global Posts

Default Re: Convinced My Friend To Go With iPhone

Something tells me had the OP known the melee that would ensue from simply stating he told his buddy to grab the 5 and check out iMore, he'd have never made it, ever.
    Geesh will someone please close this thread and end the bickering?
    bunjy likes this.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12