Incoming Callers Cannot hear me

jmcollis

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
I have an iPhone 5 thru Sprint. Starting a couple of days ago when I answer incoming calls, the caller cannot hear me, as if I'm on mute. I immediately call them back and they can hear me fine. I went thru my settings and can't find anything and even did a soft reset. Has anyone experienced this and if so what did you do to remedy it?

Thanks a ton!!!

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
I have an iPhone 5 thru Sprint. Starting a couple of days ago when I answer incoming calls, the caller cannot hear me, as if I'm on mute. I immediately call them back and they can hear me fine. I went thru my settings and can't find anything and even did a soft reset. Has anyone experienced this and if so what did you do to remedy it?

Thanks a ton!!!

Are you jailbroken? If not, try to do a restore as new and see if that resolves the issue. If not, a trip to the Genius Bar may be in order. Good luck

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site

Thanks a ton!!!

Something simple, but important: When this happens, check the various items on the phone screen, specifically the Mute and Source buttons, make sure that they are correct. Sometimes it's easy to miss the obvious, as I found out this morning on a issue I thought I had with an updated app on my iPad.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox