iPhone 5 calendar showing wrong times
Everything in my calendar from Monday has shifted forward an hour. The details of the event might be 08:30-09:30, but on the calendar it is showing as 09:30-10:30. I assume this is because the clocks are going forward on Sunday night in the UK, but this is stupid. Just because the clocks go forward doesn't mean all my appointments do. How do I fix this?
- 03-28-2013, 12:56 PM #2
Re: iPhone 5 calendar showing wrong times
Settings-General-Date & Time and then either turn off "Set Automatically" or configure the correct "Time Zone", if it's not already set correctly. Also, you can go to Settings-Mail, Contacts, Calendars and then Turn ON Time Zone support and see if that will help.
- By damenace in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 32Last Post: 09-22-2013, 07:13 AM
- By moneymike47 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 16Last Post: 02-15-2013, 11:26 PM
- By DaMENACElo37 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-25-2011, 01:52 PM
- By shinbone in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2011, 05:14 PM
- By ntlwhsle in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 02-24-2009, 03:32 AM