Phone not picking up wifi

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I had the same problem when I first bought my iPhone, I ended up complaining they acknowledged the issue and I ended up getting a new one. Looks like some of them came with wifi issues like my first one did. It didn't picked up wifi signals even if it was closer, sometimes it would drop it and many other problems.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is it possible that your protective case may be interfering with the Wi-Fi- signal, if you have one on? Have you tried going to Settings-General-Reset and then select 'Reset Network Settings'? Note: you will have to reconfigure your device to connect to your Wi-Fi network if you opt to reset your Network Settings. As a last resort, you could restore your device as new via iTunes.

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
The case is a plain TPU number. I do have a Brst Skins Ever skin on it if that makes a difference.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Well yeah I guess I should've asked you things like if it was a new problem or if you've had it before. Have you changed your router recently? I guess I just skipped to the end :p maybe your case is not helpless like mine was.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Is this a home wifi that has worked before and now suddenly doesn't? Do you have exclusive control over it? How many devices is the wifi configured to allow? And how many are connected? Try powering the wifi hotspot down for 30 seconds or so... then power it back on.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods