cant see other "to" recipients on email

rabenjamin

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I have a new iphone 5 and it is hooked up to an imap email server. When I receive email sent to me and to others (all in the "to" field) I only see my name in the "to" field and I cannot see other recipients. I also cannot reply all.

Anyone every have this issue? Any fixes?

The same email shows up perfectly on Outlook on my computer and on the web interface for my email - so something is screwey with the iphone email client.

Is there an option somewhere I am not seeing to show other recipients? I have looked all over the place and am at a dead end.

Thanks!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If you select 'Details' next to your name and it displays 'undisclosed recipients' then that means that the sender sent the message as a blind carbon copy (BCC). The recipient did not want to expose the email address of others or did not want you to see who else received a copy of the message.

rabenjamin

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. It is absolutely not a bcc issue. The other recipients are all in the "To" field, but I cannot see anybody else when viewing the email on my iphone.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. It is absolutely not a bcc issue. The other recipients are all in the "To" field, but I cannot see anybody else when viewing the email on my iphone.

I'm sorry, but I don't know what to tell you. I've gone through various emails that were sent to me that contained numerous recipients in the 'To' field and they all appear when viewing the message on my iPhone 5.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711