- iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Unable to connect to cellular network after night
Hello, i have faced up with this problem. Every morning I'm not able to connect to cellular data network. I need to restart iphone or to switch from 2G to 3G and 3G to 2G till i get any cellular data connection. It happens almost everytime but only in the morning, later cellular works without any problems.
Here is the picture where you can see that cellular data is turned on but no connection and icon of itself. APN settings are 100% correct, have made "reset networ settings", reset cellular data network settings but still issue persists. So i would like to ask if it is related to carrier or it is bug/ feature on ios?
iphone 5 6.1.3 official firmware.
- 03-23-2013, 07:43 AM #2
Re: Unable to connect to cellular network after night
Who is your carrier? You might want to call them and see if they can troubleshoot from their end. If all appears well from their end, I would connect the device to your computer and restore as new. If the problem persists after that, I'd take it to a nearby Apple Store to get it exchanged. Just Me, D
#TM13 -- Aren't you curious?
- By Harry_Stamper in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2012, 07:18 PM
- By petworks97 in forum iPad 2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2012, 10:04 PM
- By alancoqui in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2010, 03:06 PM
- By straipe in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-13-2010, 03:57 PM
- By DMobley232 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 11Last Post: 12-03-2009, 03:55 PM