Music help on iOS - Coming from Android
I'm used to Android where I can download a song from any source and it goes right into my music player. On iOS it appears this isn't as easy. I have quite a few music that I listen to that isn't in the iTunes Store. But I would like to have it on my phone. I'm well aware that I can plug my phone into iTunes on my laptop but that's tedious considering I was able to download any song on the go with my Note 2 by going to the blog site that shares the music.
Understand that I'm not talking about illegally pirating music. The music I'm speaking on are from free mix tape or music download sites by independent Artists or mainstream artists who release individual songs.
Is there a solution that doesn't require me to plug my phone in everytime a song releases that I want that isn't in iTunes?
- 03-21-2013, 01:34 PM #2
- 03-21-2013, 01:55 PM #3
Re: Music help
A few people will refer you to apps that apparently allow for internal storage of MP3's from online sources (within the app) but so far, nobody that I've asked has come forth with legitimate suggestions to specific apps (leaving me to believe they are pretty much non-existant).
Other than that, wireless syncing to iTunes is easy if you're at home (or within the network), but it seems you're just talking on the fly saving of MP3's, and at least in my experience, you're pretty much out of luck doing this in native fashion.
- By Jjwertz1 in forum iOS 5Replies: 12Last Post: 07-16-2015, 03:12 PM
- By bhappy11 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 27Last Post: 02-26-2012, 09:56 PM
- By nexus2iphone in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 11Last Post: 12-13-2011, 03:09 PM
- By spizike2389 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2011, 12:53 PM
- By briankeith513 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 23Last Post: 02-08-2011, 05:55 PM