Help with IPhone 5 & iMessage
I just deleted a whole convo thread on my iPhone 5. Being that it is iMessage I went & looked on my Macbook Pro & the convo/thread is still on the Mac! How do I get the messages back on my iPhone? I'm old school & still sink on iTunes & haven't done a sync recently. Not sure if I do if it will remove it from my mac because its not on my phone anymore?
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! They are still on my iPad also. I would like to get them back on my phone. Thanks in advance!
- 03-09-2013, 07:49 AM #2
Re: Help with IPhone 5 & iMessage
AFAIK, there's no way to restore the conversation to your iPhone unless you restore from iTunes. You'd have to remove the conversation from each other device individually. They don't actually sync, it's just that the messages are delivered to all active devices.
- By h4rk in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2009, 10:52 PM
- By nikkiiphone in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2009, 02:08 PM
- By prexybabe in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2009, 09:12 PM
- By hopeful in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2009, 01:19 PM
- By PrinceZul in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2008, 08:27 AM