- 03-08-2013, 08:20 AM #2
Re: Backup questionsJailbreaking is a term given to a method of modifying iOS that allows the user greater control over the device that includes a lot of personal customization, adding apps to the device that are not in the official Apple App Store, etc...
Yes and no. It will keep a backup of an iPad, iPad, and iPhone but only one of each device. It will backup every time you plug in your device while Wi-Fi is on. It will overwrite the previous backup at that time.
- 03-08-2013, 01:55 PM #4
- 03-11-2013, 01:23 PM #5
- 03-11-2013, 01:56 PM #6
Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5
- By iVenom in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2010, 09:40 PM
- By ArGiEs in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2010, 09:29 PM
- By MadnessAbides in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 03-02-2010, 05:51 PM
- By iSunday in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2010, 01:02 AM
- By Ticman in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-03-2009, 08:03 AM