Screen Response Issues on my iPhone 5
Intermittently the screen will not responded to my touch.
For example I go to tap an icon and it acts like it is frozen or I tap into the message box to pop up the keyboard and it will not respond.
It is a very intermittent thing, but does happen a couple times per month.
I do have a Best Skins Ever screen protector on, but if I recall correctly, I had to issue ever when it was not on.
Anyone else have this issue?
I do not know if it's worth getting a Genius Bar appointment as I have no real evidence or way to back up what I claim.
- 03-07-2013, 12:54 PM #2
Re: Screen Response Issue?
By any chance did you jailbreak your device? Have you tried resetting it by holding the home button down along with the power button? There is a possibility it is the screen protector but it's a very slim chance. Worst case you can try a restore to new phone if all else fails.
- 03-07-2013, 06:05 PM #4
- 03-08-2013, 09:08 AM #5
- 03-08-2013, 09:15 AM #6
- By iLoveiPhones in forum iPhone 4Replies: 79Last Post: 07-09-2014, 03:44 AM
- By 37edwardo in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2010, 01:21 PM
- By petaf in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 08-10-2009, 08:12 AM
- By xSchnarr in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-25-2009, 11:11 AM
- By bigmeetsv69 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 11-17-2008, 01:19 AM