- iPhone Newbie
- 17 Posts
Problem activating iPhone 5 (iOS6) Windows 8
Jailbroken phone here. Crashed, restarted, but won't start up properly. Keeps asking me to activate. When I attempt to activate using 3g or my wifi, I get, "Could not activate iphone your iphone could not be activated because the activation server is temporarily unavailable. Try connecting your iphone to itunes to activate it or try again in a few minutes."
My iTunes is up to date. When I attempt to activate with iTunes, I get .
Can anyone help? iTunes is fine, my USB cable is fine (iPod connects without a problem, computer picks up iPhone in My Computer).
Thanks for any assistance.
- 03-03-2013, 03:21 PM #2
- 03-03-2013, 08:16 PM #4
- By Sophian in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-17-2013, 11:22 AM
- By tooexsive in forum iPhone 4Replies: 8Last Post: 11-18-2008, 09:53 AM
- By iLoveiPhones in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 08-27-2008, 11:31 AM
- By cmaier in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2007, 12:04 PM
- By cdelauz02 in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2007, 11:57 AM