question about buy iphone 5 at apple store.
So I have a quick question. Either tonight or tomorrow I am going to go to the local apple store and pick up my iphone 5. I don't want them to activate it in the store. I just want to open it up, make sure it has no scratches or anything. I'd rather take it home, turn it on, activate it, throw a display protector on it and case and then set it up.
Is this possible? Or do they need to activate it?
Also can I do it through itunes?
I am setting it up as a new device as well, not restoring from backup from what I have on my iphone 4.
- 02-27-2013, 10:00 AM #2
- 03-01-2013, 09:36 PM #4
Re: question about buy iphone 5 at apple store.
Well Verizon is very hands on and they do take control of the phone during the setup process which has always bothered me, I hate it when they pull off the screen protection film, I mean leave it on so I can do it when I get home and put my own stuff on it. I don't need greasy fingers on my phone.
- By gameson in forum iPhone 5Replies: 14Last Post: 03-08-2013, 04:50 PM
- By rodney0905 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 17Last Post: 04-09-2011, 02:51 AM
- By McAlsop in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 06-29-2010, 10:50 AM
- By tshuber in forum iPhone 4Replies: 36Last Post: 06-19-2010, 05:34 PM
- By mweglarz0 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 07-27-2008, 04:48 PM