- 02-25-2013, 04:29 PM #2
- 02-25-2013, 07:26 PM #3
- 02-25-2013, 09:47 PM #4
- 02-25-2013, 10:09 PM #5
Iphone 5 lost
The carrier isn't the issue at hand. OP is looking for advice about what to tell the carrier customer service.
It's possible that he/she is worried about the contract. Yeah the phone as well,but how to go about delivering the news.
- 02-25-2013, 10:35 PM #6
- 02-28-2013, 04:32 AM #7
- 02-28-2013, 07:16 AM #8
Re: Iphone 5 lost
Try to find it! It'll probably hold more value than your normal iPhone 5 since it has to be the very first iPhone 5 magically contracted from a carrier that doesn't even sell the iPhone!
Good luck! Maybe Engadget will buy it from ya!
- By esbece in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 11Last Post: 10-15-2011, 07:52 PM
- By Jellotime91 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 08-10-2009, 06:34 PM
- By sting7k in forum Google and GmailReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2009, 05:38 PM
- By oli_jgb in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-04-2009, 01:14 PM
- By tamborine in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2009, 01:33 PM