- 02-25-2013, 11:21 AM #2
Re: Camera Roll taking up too much space?
Do you have any other Apple products that share your photo stream? If so, verify that those devices contain the same amount of photos. If, for example, your iPad contains 12 photos in photo stream and your iPhone contains 5, iCloud could be trying to work out the sync between the two. If you do not have any other device sharing your photostream, either disable photostream or logon to iCloud via a computer and reset photostream. Of course do that, AFTER you've saved/backed up your photos...
- By Edmilan in forum iPhone 5Replies: 30Last Post: 02-14-2014, 12:11 AM
- By thepsychorabbit in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2012, 12:01 AM
- By G323Q569 in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-01-2012, 07:55 PM
- By 10-Dee-Q in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2011, 02:55 PM
- By bootyslayer in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2010, 09:06 AM