iPhone 5, 5 months later

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I saw the post on the iPad mini 4 months later and thought I'd do a post about the iPhone 5, 5 months later. How do you all feel?

iPhone 5, 5 months later

EDIT: Link now takes you straight to the post.

Mobile engaged, message transmitted

Last edited:

djayme7

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
its fine aside from a faulty sleep button that only works when pushing the left edge and the unfortunate long distance to an apple store for me to swap it!

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
So, to send traffic to your blog...gotcha.

I'm not exactly a blogger, I actually don't post too much there other than app reviews that I share in Twitter and Facebook and here from time to time. I really don't see why people are upset about where I chose to write something. Yes I wrote on another and yes I put a link to it, it's really not that big of a deal. I really don't care about traffic to my blog. And I also feel more people would be more inclined to follow a link to WordPress than to a forum where they feel obligated to read through the post instead of just my post.

Mobile engaged, message transmitted

FutureMedia

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Love mine a lot. By far the best iPhone ever. The LTE and additional screen space, the bigger speaker thanks to the lightning connector, the radically faster (2x) A6X processor make this an awesome iPhone. It's hard to imagine how it can be improved upon. I bought each iPhone at launch since the 2008 iPhone 3G and this is the first one that I think I might keep for two years UNLESS the iPhone 5s offers a 128GB storage option in which case I will want to advance immediately as in previous years.

killthelights64

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Preordered mine. Rather disappointed with it. I had a couple hardware issues and for the first time encountered issues with the Genius Bar in explaining how the issues I was experiencing was not "by design". I've had iOS as my main mobile platform since 2008 and I've kinda grown bored with it. I've tried Android, Windows Phone and the BlackBerry Z10 but I find myself back to iOS for the apps and iTunes integration. Hopefully iOS 7 with a renewed UI and some new hardware with, yes, an even bigger screen is on its way.

Thegreatone3

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Love it! LTE, bigger screen, camera, and processor speed are all fantastic upgrades. Also recently jailbroke with Evasi0n so it feels brand new again!

projectman

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Has it been 5 months already? Time flies when you're having fun I guess. I absolutely love the iPhone 5. Granted, my last phone was a company provided Blackberry Torch (9800). It was fine, but this phone is great. It very rarely gets hung up (I had to do constant battery pulls on the Torch). It is fast and has apps for...well...everything. I love the thin form factor as well as the new larger screen. And when I don't have my iPad or computer around I can still do work on my Internet-based project management software...right there on the iPhone. Love it. L-o-v-e it!

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I've only had mine 5 weeks and it's the best iPhone yet. This is the first week I've been taking my Nexus 4 only each day and while it's nice I am longing for the iPhone.

What was boredom a few months ago with iOS is now familiarity and security. Android is very powerful but it's just not doing it for me anymore.

Jrel Cabingao

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Got mine last December 9, 2012. It's my first iPhone and I'm loving everything about it except the battery life. Everything is perfect and great except battery life. I hope Apple could improve it for the next iphone! And of course a revamp iOS would be great too! Best smartphone ever. Coudln't imagine using other phone except this. I'm glad I asked my father to buy me this!

Exxod

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I've had mine since launch day. Still love it.

Overall speed.
Slightly larger, yet still manageable, screen.
Battery life.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk