Please help - Buying iPhone 5 international

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
please help mee peopleeeee .. i want to bye iphone 5 but i'm in another country. in georgia. my uncle is in new york can he byes me ihone and send me in georgia ? im interesting it . can ai use iphone in orher contry and what does it cost iphone 5 ??? and what does it mean on contract ? off contract? pleaseeeeeee help meee. pleaseeee. PLEASE HELP ME. I dont know english languige very good . and please tell me it conceivably / pleaseee help:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Please help meeeeee

please help mee peopleeeee .. i want to bye iphone 5 but i'm in another country. in georgia. my uncle is in new york can he byes me ihone and send me in georgia ? im interesting it . can ai use iphone in orher contry and what does it cost iphone 5 ??? and what does it mean on contract ? off contract? pleaseeeeeee help meee. pleaseeee. PLEASE HELP ME. I dont know english languige very good . and please tell me it conceivably / pleaseee help:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Your language is fine.

First of all, your uncle needs to make sure the phone is unlocked. Depending on where he buys it, an unlocked phone can run anywhere from $500-1200USD off contract.

Secondly, what is your carrier name and are they GSM or CDMA?

josuts

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Hallo there.I live in Europe but i know from friends that had bought unlocked iphones from different Apple stores in the US.You need to tell your uncle to ask for the unlocked version the ine that works in GSM.Im sure your network works in GSM.For example my model is the A128.He can look that behind the box before he buys ir😃
Jut be sure he gets the unlocked version otherwise if its locked you won't be able to use it in your country at all😢

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
thank youu : *** i hope you know :S ? what does it cost? to unlocked????? :s in my country iphone cost 1300 and its very high price. and one more question can i unlocked phone in my country ?

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
if phone will be at&t they can unlocked in georgia. what does it meansss > at&t ?? can you tell me and have this iphones at&T ?? which marketed on this pageee?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site

Your language is fine.

First of all, your uncle needs to make sure the phone is unlocked. Depending on where he buys it, an unlocked phone can run anywhere from $500-1200USD off contract.

Secondly, what is your carrier name and are they GSM or CDMA?

All your questions are answered here. If your uncle is buying the phone, have him investigate further on your behalf. Nobody but you can answer if the phone can be unlocked in your country. Judging by your questions, I would say no.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site

If you buy an iPhone 5 from a UK Apple Store or online via the Apple UK website, you can buy the International version that will work in your country. By default, all iPhones bought from Apple UK are unlocked.

Might not be much help for you but you never know.

As others have said, if your uncle is in the USA, tell him to go to an AT&T store and buy their version of the phone as it will work in your country. I have done exactly this in the past. As to unlocking though, only you know if it is possible to do so in your country.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711