Battery Life experiment

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm still doing this though I don't wait until it runs down. I just only charge up in the AM after powering off at night regardless of percentage. I like to always start my day with 100% then I'll just charge if needed during the day if I'm using it heavy.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I thought running it out is better ?? Ill try this method

I know the apple site says to run it all the way down once per month but I never do that. I start the day fully charged, use it throughout the day, may put a little charge on while listening to music on the way home then power off at night regardless of percentage then charge full in the AM. If that makes sense.

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I know the apple site says to run it all the way down once per month but I never do that. I start the day fully charged, use it throughout the day, may put a little charge on while listening to music on the way home then power off at night regardless of percentage then charge full in the AM. If that makes sense.

I use to do that with my 4s but then I never get pass a day with either phones I lasted 8 hours moderate to heavy use on the 4s and with my 5 almost 10 hours tops I need to get a Morphie charge case for the 5 as I did the 4s

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I use to do that with my 4s but then I never get pass a day with either phones I lasted 8 hours moderate to heavy use on the 4s and with my 5 almost 10 hours tops I need to get a Morphie charge case for the 5 as I did the 4s

Though I can get a whole day I've stopped trying to stretch it out and go 24 hours on a single charge. I don't even look at my battery usage/standby numbers. I just use it and charge if/as required.

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Though I can get a whole day I've stopped trying to stretch it out and go 24 hours on a single charge. I don't even look at my battery usage/standby numbers. I just use it and charge if/as required.

What carrier do u have because I have sprint and I think it's the worst carrier for the iPhone 👎everyone with different carriers gets better batterylife then me 😕

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
50% depth of discharge. About 5-6 of those 18 hrs was sleeping while on airplane mode...

e4uzeza8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox