I've had my iPhone 5 for just over two weeks now, it came with iOS 6.0.1, I updated it to 6.1.
I have a custom ringtone set to be my default for unknowns or contacts ("Time" by Pink Floyd) without specific tones assigned. Today, I got a call from a number not in my contact list and it rang with Apple's default (built-in "Marimba"), not my set default. After the call, I verified my settings in Sounds, and "Time" is still configured.
- 02-07-2013, 02:27 PM #2
- 02-07-2013, 02:29 PM #3
- 02-07-2013, 06:35 PM #6
- By beachtrader in forum iPhone 4Replies: 44Last Post: 01-06-2013, 11:25 AM
- By braj in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-27-2007, 01:35 PM
- By JNGold in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2007, 10:00 PM
- By braj in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 07-23-2007, 08:43 PM
- By ricktdotorg in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-08-2007, 01:10 AM