Music app: Podcast tab disappears

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Is it my imagination, or does the Podcast tab in the Music app disappear in iOS6 if there are no podcasts currently on the device? This doesn't happen on my iOS5.1 iPod Touch...

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
If I understand I assume you are in iTunes? In iOS 6 there is an podcasts app that you have to download.

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
If I understand I assume you are in iTunes? In iOS 6 there is an podcasts app that you have to download.

Sorry, I thought that since this is the iPhone 5 forum and I was comparing against an iPod Touch with an older version of the OS that it was clear I was talking about on my iPhone 5 with iOS6.

I'm not interested in downloading a separate app. I'm particularly not interested in having my podcasts download over my phone's data connection. I've got my podcast management setup in iTunes, just like my music management, and it does still transfer them to the iPhone, and they do show up in the music app on the iPhone. But the podcast tab within the music app there seems to go away when there are no podcasts on the device.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro