- iMore Intermediate
- 101 Posts
Dust under my camera lens
Is it common for dust to get under the camera lens over time? It won't wipe off heck it could be a scratch its hard to tell from I can tell its not affecting my photos but I'm not a photographer so I could be taking cruddy pics I wouldn't know it. What recourse do I have if it is scratched I have insurance through Verizon .
- 02-02-2013, 03:55 PM #2
- 02-02-2013, 11:55 PM #3
Re: Dust under my camera lens
i found the perfect link for you! hmmmm looks familiar so i wont repeat myself.
Something under my camera lens - MacRumors ForumsVeizon iPhone 6, 128GB Space Gray
iPad Mini 16GB Black
iPod 4 64GB Black
My CrackBerry Marketplace feedback!!
- By evorc in forum iPhone 5Replies: 33Last Post: 10-17-2013, 10:35 PM
- By LSglock89 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 19Last Post: 01-17-2013, 07:42 AM
- By skyscraper0426 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 16Last Post: 11-01-2012, 07:27 PM
- By penorwood in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 07-11-2010, 02:55 PM
- By Mushy2012 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 06-25-2009, 08:03 PM