- iMore Newbie
- 30 Posts
Texts only comes in when I wake my phone?
Is this a coincidence or does it happen to you guys too? I have noticed that there are many times where a text would end up coming in right after I wake my phone. It's like it's stuck somewhere until I wake my phone. It's weird. I'm sure the text would have gotten to me sooner or later but idk it just seems like waking my phone after waiting a while for a text just makes it come quicker if you know what i mean. Just an observation.
- 01-29-2013, 11:29 PM #2
- 01-30-2013, 01:16 AM #3
- 01-30-2013, 01:19 AM #4
- 01-30-2013, 06:00 AM #5
Re: Texts only comes in when I wake my phone?
Couldn't hurt to double check that DND is not on. Like the people who complain about their sound, only to discover their mute switch was on and they didn't know they had a mute switch.
- By wormeyman in forum iPhone 5Replies: 3Last Post: 11-10-2012, 05:25 PM
- By Niche Solutions in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-15-2011, 07:16 AM
- By MMSIM in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 05-04-2010, 02:22 PM
- By sklargazer in forum Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and SocialReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2010, 01:36 PM
- By mkhoward in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2009, 12:31 PM