Will the next Gen iPhone 5 have a bigger screen?
Will the next Gen iPhone 5 have a bigger screen? I had the iPhone 5, sold it for the Note 2, love the Note 2 and now my brother wants it so I'm giving it to him. Which leaves me 2 choices, buy the note 2 again or the iPhone 5. You might be wondering why I would want the iPhone 5 again... well... the reason being the sector 5 element case. Seriously that thing is so sexy I want to get the iPhone 5 again just for that case D:! HOWEVER, my worry is that the next generation iPhone might have a bigger screen = new form factor = I have to buy the element case again. Any thoughts on if the next gen will have a different form factor/screen?
- 01-28-2013, 01:04 AM #2
- 01-28-2013, 01:08 AM #3
- 01-28-2013, 04:14 AM #4
- 01-28-2013, 12:47 PM #5
Re: Will the next Gen iPhone 5 have a bigger screen?
My opinion is that we won't see a bigger screen until the UI is changed to reduce the need for reaching the top of the screen all the time.
- 01-28-2013, 09:46 PM #6
- 01-28-2013, 10:50 PM #7
- 01-28-2013, 11:53 PM #8
- By nesee83 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2009, 05:16 PM
- By iLoveiPhones in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 08-03-2008, 11:43 AM
- By BB-fan in forum AccessoriesReplies: 13Last Post: 07-15-2008, 08:09 AM
- By carsly in forum iPhone 4Replies: 15Last Post: 06-09-2008, 12:09 PM
- By CoolCowiesClan in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 06-01-2008, 10:03 PM