.Toothpick Stuck In SIM Card Slot.
Im highly upset right now bc my brother stuck a toothpick in the SIM Card slot and the tip broke off and is now stuck. I tried fishing it out and that was no help. I really dont want to try the super glue trick bc i fear that i might damage it. I also dont think my Apple warranty will cover this. Im thinking about going to a repair shop tomorrow and having a professional open it up. However, I want to know is it possible to fix if it is open up? Has anyone ever had this issue before? Can it be fixed?
- 01-26-2013, 06:31 AM #2
- 01-26-2013, 07:30 AM #3
Re: .Toothpick Stuck In SIM Card Slot.
I can't imagine where the toothpick would have gotten stuck to where it would be that difficult to get it out...some compressed air and a metal needle of some sort would seem like the perfect tools to remove it...
- 01-26-2013, 03:39 PM #4
- By ericchile in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2009, 12:33 PM
- By jmegert in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2009, 10:59 AM
- By respben82 in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 06-16-2009, 07:19 PM
- By jiffyballer in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-24-2009, 10:02 AM
- By EnterpriseGlobe in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 02-05-2009, 11:48 PM