I think I'm addicted to my iPhone

TimThaTank

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
I have always had an iphone and tried some android devices like the S3. But couldn't do it. My iphone 5 is always in my hands and gives me all the functions I need perfectly.. Some thing android never could do for me

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Then you've come to the right place! I thought I was a Blackberry girl for life and when it was time to upgrade this past summer, I decided to go with a solid choice for both quality and app updates etc. Haven't looked back once!! 😉

INDROIDWETRUST

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Well I'm addicted to apps...and now a word from our sponsor...

31C33228-DF17-4474-8036-DD6186B32B2D-11553-0000028163E01339.jpg

berry_addict

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I need to confess something too. Normally I use a case to protect my iPhone 5. To be specific, the Otterbox Commuter. From times to times, I take the case off !!!!! OMG ! I said it !!!!! I like the feel of it ! It is such a great phone. But I would not do that while I'm at work. Too risky.

Aubre34

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I have a Samsung s3 that I tried to use as a phone for a couple months and just couldn't do it. Went right back to my iphone 5. I like the s3 for that pop up video feature cuz watching movies while doing other stuff is a lot of fun. I also like if for reading., but not for an everyday phone. Call quality sucked and the apps see inferior. I just can't seem to give up my beloved iphone! The s3 is a great media device, videos, reading, and a big screen for some gaming. But android is still very buggy even on the best of its phones. It's just not up to par with ios. So needless to say, my s3 stays in the drawer most of the time and my iphone 5 stays in my hand!!:):):):)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

angermeans

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Just returned to apple after about 2 years on android. Got really tired of waiting for updates and poor build quality.

Me too and I'm way happy. I can't even use my Nexus 7, Galaxy Nexus, and GS3 anymore because of the slight lag that I never noticed until using iOS again. So fluid. I never left the MacBook line, but now I have a 3rd gen iPad (this is what got me back on iOS after a few bad bad android tablets), iPhone 5, and iPad mini. Also got me a 13" rMBP because I couldn't resist. My wife has my 4S and 2012 MBP. I don't think I'll be going back to android.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro