- iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Since getting my iphone 5 and messing about with my contacts I have had lots of problems with facetime. I have gmail setup as exchange and discovered a Siri bug with my contact record. So i created iCloud contact for my self.
Since then it seems to have messed up my ability to facetime.
I regularly get a failed to connect error when trying to facetime via phone number but I can usually connect if I facetime via apple Id.
Also the little facetime logo has disappeared from my contact card phone number. . ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358582467.425181.jpg
I have tried deactivating and the deactivating iMessage and facetime a few times with no luck.
My iPad using the same apple Id dose not appear to be affected.
Anyone have any ideas?
- 01-19-2013, 08:01 AM #2
- 01-20-2013, 09:59 AM #4
- By georgetaylor in forum iPad 2Replies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2012, 02:06 AM
- By luckydwg in forum iPad 2Replies: 4Last Post: 03-15-2011, 11:01 AM
- By justint420 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 06-26-2010, 01:24 AM
- By cmaier in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2007, 09:08 AM
- By TwinTurbo350z in forum iPhone 4Replies: 22Last Post: 07-10-2007, 12:37 PM