Recessed power button
So just got my iPhone 5 today, Verizon 16GB White...and I noticed compared to my previous 4/4S, the power button seems a lot lower to the frame. It's definitely a different feeling. Is this normal?
- 01-18-2013, 11:18 PM #2
- 01-19-2013, 12:26 AM #3
- 01-19-2013, 12:38 AM #4
- 01-19-2013, 12:42 AM #5
Re: Recessed power button
Yeah, it didn't bother me enough to get it swapped out until I noticed to 2 hairline scratches on the screen last night. Funny thing was the device was powered on when I opened the sealed box. It's going back at this point.
- By lowell3 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2009, 01:59 PM
- By fruigert in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 06-07-2009, 07:56 AM
- By fruigert in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-06-2009, 11:59 AM
- By noifwoao in forum iPhone 4Replies: 13Last Post: 04-16-2009, 11:59 AM
- By zukir02 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 8Last Post: 02-18-2009, 08:43 PM