Current Location

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I switched to private browsing for the black interface. Every time I do a google search I get the "google wants to use your current location". I hit Ok and cancel and I keep getting this message. I have location services turned on for safari and google in settings. Anyone know how to turn this off or disable or permanently set this?

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1358538596.990058.jpg

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It's doing that because the browser isn't keeping a cache of your visit, so each visit to google is essentially your "first" visit (and because of that, it wants to offer you the option).

I don't think there is a way to stop this, but i could be wrong...I'm way too lazy to look online to see.

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
It's doing that because the browser isn't keeping a cache of your visit, so each visit to google is essentially your "first" visit (and because of that, it wants to offer you the option).

I don't think there is a way to stop this, but i could be wrong...I'm way too lazy to look online to see.

Thanks, I searched online and couldn't find a fix to this so I came here to ask.

kreestole

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I was just looking online for a fix to the same problem. I didn't find any solutions though. After I tell Google yes to use location services about 4-5 times, I get frustrated and close out of the browser. It just started happening to me within the last week. I haven't changed any settings. Anyone have any idea why the pop up keeps happening? Or how to stop it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kaitokomauri

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Something similarly annoying happens when you use Chrome in incognito mode on a PC. You need to, for example, log in each time to your Gmail or Facebook account even if you just left. The reason is simple - no information is kept by Chrome or any browser used in incognito mode. Therefore, since nothing is saved, you need to continue clicking on one and the same setting question. Just use Chrome in normal mode as simple as that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW