iPhone 5 Acura TL Hands free
I have an 05 Acura TL with Bluetooth hands free. So when I get a call and I answer the phone the phone logs onto Bluetooth then disconnect. The phone call is still active through the phone itself. I would then have to switch from the phone and manually connect it to the car phone by selecting the available device. Anyone else experiencing this? I think it started with the latest update.
- 01-18-2013, 03:16 PM #2
- 01-18-2013, 03:24 PM #3
Re: iPhone 5 Acura TL Hands free
Buddy has a later model TL Type-S and it works pretty effortlessly...is your system updated to the most current software? (i think that model still used the disc based system, so check with Acura to see if there is a later disc with updated firmware).
- By fungg3 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 32Last Post: 03-10-2013, 12:48 PM
- By Qfanvnaa in forum AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-29-2011, 04:57 AM
- By bilal23 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2009, 11:09 AM
- By Jeremy in forum AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 01-10-2009, 12:52 PM
- By bergman in forum AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2008, 06:11 PM